Important information about the quarterly stock trade
In the first quarter of 2015, management recommended and our Board of Directors decided to invest approximately US$5.0 million of corporate cash to the funds available from stock buyers to contribute to clearing the market on the March 24 trade date. As a result, the aggregate funds available to purchase stock will enable each seller to sell (in total, across directly held shares and 401(k) plan or SIP shares) an estimated 273 shares of our stock (compared to 230 shares last quarter).
- For those who placed an order or combination of direct and 401(k) or other plan orders to sell up to the estimated 273 shares, 100 percent of the orders will be fulfilled.
- For those who placed an order to sell more than the estimated 273 shares, their orders will be fulfilled up to the estimated 273 shares, and the unsold shares will remain in their respective accounts and will be available for them to hold or place a sell request in any subsequent quarterly trade.
- For those who submitted sell orders for both directly held shares and shares beneficially held in their U.S. 401(k) account or the Halcrow SIP account which, combined together, exceeded the estimated 273-share limit mentioned above, the number of shares each seller is enabled to sell will be prorated across the two orders in the same proportion as the original amount of the orders.
- For those who placed an order to sell shares held in their 401(k) account that the company is legally required by U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) regulations to purchase, the company has purchased those shares in their entirety outside of the internal market process.
For more information, please refer to the Form 8-K filed with the SEC on Tuesday, March 24, available via the SEC Documents page. Questions about shares in Employee Ownership accounts should be directed to the Employee Ownership team. Questions related to stock held in a 401(k) account should be directed to Fidelity Investments at 1.800.835.5098. Questions about the Halcrow SIP should be directed to Capita Asset Services, UK 0871 664 0330; International +44 (0) 203 367 8015.
CH2M HILL Proxy Statement for Annual Stockholders Meeting available
Stockholders have the opportunity to influence our company’s future by completing their ballots and voting on the proposals set forth in our Proxy Statement that was filed on March 16, 2015 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. You will be able to access the Proxy via our stockholder information website or directly from the SEC website. The proposals stockholders are asked to vote on this year are:
- To elect five Board members from the nominees named in the Proxy Statement
- To ratify the appointment of KPMG LLP as the independent auditors of CH2M HILL for the year ending December 31, 2015
The Proxy Statement and accompanying materials will be e-mailed or mailed to you by Computershare on or about March 23, 2015. The proxy voting deadline is May 7, 2015 at 11:59pm (EDT). If you hold your shares as a participant in the CH2M HILL Retirement and Tax-Deferred Savings Plan, the voting deadline is May 5, 2015 at 11:59pm (EDT).
You may receive more than one set of proxy materials if you hold your CH2M HILL shares in multiple ways—for example, directly in your ownership account and indirectly through the CH2M HILL Retirement and Tax Deferred Savings Plan. Each set of proxy materials has a different control number. To vote all of your shares, you need to vote each set of proxy materials separately and use each control number. If you hold your CH2M HILL shares in multiple ways, you should vote your shares as described in each separate set of proxy materials you receive.
The proxy provides detailed information on each ballot issue. We encourage all stockholders to read the proxy statement, participate in the voting process and, if interested, attend the Annual Meeting of Stockholders which will be held at 410 Seventeenth Street, Suite 2200 in Denver, Colorado, on May 12, 2015 at 9 a.m. MDT.
We are CH2M HILL. We are a company that tackles some of the world's most complex infrastructure and natural resource challenges. We are the company with the unusual name. We love our clients, we thrive on solving tough problems, and we care about positively impacting the people and communities we touch.
Most importantly, we are an employee-owned company.
Our culture is built on our values: respect, collaboration, positivity, compassion and ownership. Ownership at CH2M HILL means being an owner of the company, but it also means owning the responsibility for decisions and outcomes. That makes a difference — to our people, our stockholders, our communities and our clients.
CH2M HILL is committed to keeping you informed about the company’s financial position and the state of our business. This site contains “forward-looking statements,” as that term is defined in U.S. Federal and certain foreign securities regulations, including information related to our anticipated future operational and financial results, business strategies, client market segment concerns, and growth opportunities.
Although CH2M HILL’s management believes that its expectations are based on reasonable assumptions, these assumptions are subject to a wide range of business, regulatory, technical, legal, and other unforeseen risks (explained in detail in CH2M HILL’s Prospectus and European Prospectus), which may cause actual results to differ materially from those stated or implied by these forward-looking statements. This communication should be read in conjunction with all the other information included in our most current Prospectus and European Prospectus, which are filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and the U.K. Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), respectively, and, for our shareholders outside of the U.S. and the European Union, similar documents filed with local securities regulators, where required. You should also read our Annual Report on Form 10-K and quarterly reports on Form 10-Q, which include a list of factors which could cause actual operational and financial results to differ from those expected. For information about the price of CH2M HILL stock, please view our most recent Form 8-K. All required documents are filed with the SEC and other regulators from time to time and are available via the ownership website and on the SEC website.
For questions or additional information, contact Employee Ownership at 720.286.2753 (United States) or firstname.lastname@example.org.